Mission and goals
- To model a love of learning, curiosity about the world, acceptance of differences, problem solving techniques, and self-management.
- To nurture student self-esteem, positive attitudes, and confidence.
- To encourage students to have goals and plans which maximize effort and guide their short and long-term choices.
- Each student will love reading and writing.
- Each student will gain/increase confidence with literacy skills.
- Each student will act as a caring citizen.
- Parents will know that I care for their child. Students will know that I care for them.
- Parents will understand how to help their child grow academically.
- Parents will be informed of classroom learning.